Sunday, January 28, 2007

just another sanic sunday...doesn't really sound the same

Well, I spent this weekend at home. I needed to come home and get away from the worst three weeks in history. However, God is still good and He is ever-faithful. I can give you a short rundown of what I did this weekend if you'd like.

-started reading and decided never to finish a certain novel in the span of one chapter
-watched a crazy movie with no words; only fast-motion video and 20th century, Phillip Glass music
-re-pierced my left ear which tried to close on me
-took some terrible photos of my house
-ate a frisco melt with 3x more dressing than should be allowed on a burger with toast
-redeemed the insane sandwich with an incomprehensibly thick strawberry shake
-used a toothbrush that had been unwrapped in the drawer in my house for months
-slept in my queen size even though I would vouch that I am more deserving of a king due to my huge ego
-realized that my money will no longer be mine after February's school payment
-decided to invest in a cajon instead of a djembe
-confirmed that my church needs to be reformed
-confirmed that my church appoints great Sunday school teachers
-didn't do homework
-realized once again how much like hell war is
-sobered that many people who experience the hell of war will experience the hell of hell
-ate my mother's good cookies
-was refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of the semester

It was a good weekend. I am thankful to have a family that loves me. I also realized how rare my family is. God is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jeff, I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. Whatd you think of Koyanisqatzi?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home