Monday, April 16, 2007

Mission Journal Day 12



We had to wake up early because our bus for Hong Kong was leaving at 8:30. Drew and I woke up and got most of our stuff ready before we went down to breakfast. I only had time to drink some juice and airborne as well as slurp down some rice congee. We left the hotel with our many pairs of slippers and headed for the bus station.

We hopped on a bus after a goodbye to Drew, the Witzigs, and Jancy. The bus was just like a charter bus from the U.S. but without a bathroom. The lady in front of me was vomiting the entire way and the man next to me had no control over his son. It was sad to see the lame parenting due to the fact that he probably only has one child. The child was simply not being disciplined.

Anyway, we had to get off the bus at the China Border and once again at the Hong Kong Border. We went through customs twice in a bout 20-30 minutes. We finally arrived at the B.P. International House (owned by the Boy Scouts) around 3ish. We checked into our small rooms. I felt low this day and I still can't figure out why. I was wearing thin on patience.

We walked around downtown Hong Kong and looked for gifts for our families. We all found some cheapt stuff and then went to the mall where Marla, Jason, and I got to sit in some massage chairs for a little relief. I then rode some random horse saddle exercise thing and got a nice little chafe on the inside of my thighs. We all enjoyed a second meal at the California Pizza Kitchen with unlimited free refills. We then went to another store and bought it out.

We returned to the hotel and I bought some internet time. It was then that I found out that Jonny was ENGAGED to leah! Wow! I could hardly believe it. We just spent the night in our room watching TV and checking emails and such. After quite a long time, we went to sleep for the night in our frozen room. Thankfully the boy scouts provided us with a lush sheet and paper thin brown blanket for our comfort. How restful the night was.




We left the next morning for the States and safely arrived

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home